I read the funniest post this morning. This hilarious blogger always has the craziest things happen to her and then the funniest posts! Check THIS out, you will seriously die from laughter and at the same time be totally grossed out!
(She is actually a cousin of an amazing family that I loved (and still love) growing up!)
Oh... and check out her list of Favorite Posts. Good for a few great laughs!
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
5 comments:
So nasty! My favorite part was how the lady was carrying on a conversation "in between splashes". Gross!
I have two words: gross and awkward! Her other posts are equally inappropriate but hilarious! By the way, Jon passed boards!!! Love you guys
Who does that!?! For Reals? Thanks for passing on the GREAT laugh.
Thanks for linking to me :) You made my day!
Gross!!!! but number 1 was my favorite! throwing her hair out the window would be a funny site!
-Liesl
Post a Comment