Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Whitney!


Today our girl turned 7....7 whole years. How very fast time flies.

Whitney is such a joy to have in our home. I am so glad my only girl is just like her. She keeps us happy with her pleasant disposition. She is always coming up with ways to serve, help or love everyone around her. She constantly has a project that keeps her hands and mind busy. She is very creative and loves being a girl. She is a peacemaker in our home and an amazing sister to her brothers. She has such a warm caring heart and wants everyone to be happy. We are so glad that she is ours. We love her so much. Happy Birthday Whitty!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Whitney...she is so sweet, and So stinkin cute! I can't believe these kids are getting SO old, it's just not right.

Saunja said...

Beautiful, beautiful girl. Happy Birthday, Whitney! You are a sweetheart.

jillpill said...

Happy Birthday Whitney! Thanks for letting Andrew and I crash your party! Your poodle cake was to die for! I have told you this before...but I really do wish I could have a daughter just like you!