Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mom, I am starving.

(Comment/Complaint around bed time after not eating or even trying his dinner. Even after PLENTY of chances and warnings that for him, there will not be any treats tonight!)

Mom, you know that there are people in Chinese that are starving too.
Wy, are you like a little starving China boy?

Yes, and I am madder than a wet HORNET. Even a wet CAT!

My mom always used to say that she could raise dozens if children if she didn't have to feed them. I am feeling the truthfulness of her wisdom tonight.

6 comments:

Readfamily said...

AMEN sister Johnson!!

Saunja said...

Well, man, if he's madder than a wet HORNET... that's pretty mad.

Sharen said...

Cute blog! Your family has grown so much since I seen them last. Your kids are adorable, Hope all is going good for you guys! Sharen

Cami said...

that is funny...he and Hunter should hook up, she chose to forgo her garlic bread over three peas tonight?!?!

Ramsey said...

Boy can I relate!! Although I think Wyatt is pretty creative!!! My kids only complain, they don't come up with such great comparisons!

Saunja said...

i can't tell you how many times that has happend to dane! he even said one time that he was so hungry he could eat the EARTH! in know such a big imagination!
-Liesl