Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Trees are finally down,
The start of my
Spring/Winter/After-Christmas Organization has begun
AND School is back in session (for that I am sad... and HAPPY!)

We are BacK IN tHe SadDLe aGaiN! Hope January is a great one! It feels good!

4 comments:

jillpill said...

I feel the same way...except I'm not really organizing. Ooops! Oh and by the way...ShaBAM. Thanks for all your help today!

Saunja said...

Your life is good. REAL good.

Kirsten said...

JaNae-- I forgot how freakin' funny you are! You seriously made me laugh out loud on some of your posts. (facebook prank... seriously genius!!!!) Your kids are so funny and adorable! As I said in my card, email me and I'll invite you to mine. The bummer is that I've been blogging for a couple of years but I just switched to blogger so my old blog with typepad is no longer. There aren't many posts, but you're welcome to become a reader! So good to stay in touch with you!!!

Cami said...

ooooh, me me me me me...when your done come here:)