Friday, January 16, 2009

7 Interesting Facts

I was tagged by my good friend Megan! I am supposed to list 7 interesting facts about myself that not a lot of people may know. Here is my attempt!

1. One of my favorite sounds is hearing crumbs, junk and debris sucked up into the vacuum. Weird I know, but exhilarating!

2. I love to watch my children sleeping. The sound of their breathing, and in Wyatt's case talking in his sleep brings a smile to my face and peace in my heart. Especially after a crazy stressful day it is refreshing to see them as the angels that they are and to be reminded of why you love them so.

3. Popping Bubble Wrap. With either feet, fingers or both. Fantastic! Jeff had a patient who received a hand-held digital popping game for Christmas. Trust me it is now on my Wish List!

3. I love a good practical joke. Giving or receiving, I am game. As long a good belly laugh that makes the stomach muscles sore is involved!

4. Shopping gives me a High! Usually at TJ Maxx, the Fabric Store, or even Online! (Not a huge selection for us Idahoan's) Until lately, I have not realized what an addiction it is for me. Sometimes I think it freaks Jeff out--although I have only seen him clutch his chest and grab a paper bag to put over his head a FEW times.

5. I hate, hate, hate socks on my FEET unless they are blue from the cold. I want them out of the covers at night and I want people in my family to not touch them unless they are giving them a 10 minute massage.

6. When I bake I crave a Diet DP, Pepsi or Coke. Doesn't matter which kind, just hand it over! It does have to be cold and straight from the can. None of this iced with a straw or cheap 2-liter crap. The first sip as it burns and stings on the way down is my fave!

7. I pace when I am talking on the phone. My sister Jill calls me when she needs to get something accomplished. I usually pace and sometimes park it...and enjoy the conversation. I have been known to add an extra ingredient to dinner, put the wrong shirt on the wrong kid or neglect some little bum that needs to be wiped for a few too many minutes all while gabbing and trying to do 2 things at once. I am a multitasker but I will not win an award in that subject while on the phone.

I tag....

Jill
Saunja
Mel(ina)
Beav aka Nicole
Amy
Katie
and whoever else feels the need!

4 comments:

Amy Springen said...

Now I know why we got along so well! Love ya!!

Jon and Caprice said...

Wow, when it comes to practical jokes, Diet Dr. P, and pacing while talking on the phone, we are definately siblings JaNae! We get the pacing thing from Dad, and Mom is the one who sleeps with her feet out of the covers. Your posts are great!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I loved your tag. Didn't know about the sock thing. I hate it when people touch my feet as well. # 7 is soooo me. My kids are always crying and chasing me from room to room as I try to "run away" from them. I can't just sit still, unless I'm talking to my sisters.

Saunja said...

I loved number 3! I love popping bubble wrap also! and now that game is on my wish list also!
-Liesl