Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family Prayer

It was Wes' turn to say family prayer last night. It is everyone's favorite when it is his turn. We all think he is so blasted cute. His voice is adorable and he tries so hard to fold his arms and close his eyes (although it lasts for 2 sentences---then he opens his eyes to meer slits and looks around for any unsuspecting giggler.) We have the lectures, dirty looks, threats, and discussions about being good examples and then we all end up on the floor laughing when AMEN is said. Here is how it all went down.

Heavenly Father-- FADER
Thankful for this day-- DAY
Thankful for Dad and Mom-- MOMMA, DADDA
Thankful for our warm house-- BRRRRRRR
Thankful for the food we always have to eat-- HAM

Looks and laughter from everyone!
Still more laughter......
(Me making the executive decision that we need to be done.)

In the name of Jesus Chri.....EEmen

5 comments:

jillpill said...

Love it! Wish I was there to be grateful for the HAM too! I also wish Colby would even try to say the prayer! Lucky Punks you Johnsons!

Saunja said...

Oh, I just love that sweet little prayer! Brrrrr and ham... awesome!

Cami said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Saunja said...

He is so CUTE!!!!! I especially loved The "Ham" for the food, and The "Brrrrr" for the shelter that you have! to cute!
-liesl

Unknown said...

hahahahaha I will be laughing the next few days over this one!