Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don...I mean Barack!


As we enjoyed our Authentic Mexican 6" flour tortillas tonight I thought HEY......I thought good ole Barack was from Hawaii? Maybe posing as a Mexican Tortilla Boy helped his campaign. Don Pancho may need to find another poster boy or at least give our government some sweet moola for Mr. Obama's advertising. I like your sombrero-----AAARRRREEEEBBBBAAA!

6 comments:

Jon and Caprice said...

Don Barack should do us all a favor and go back to his home south of the border!!! We love the tortillas, but not so fond of the guy if you know what I mean!

Jon and Caprice said...

that comment was from the "Jon" side of "Jon and Caprice" just so you know. :-)

Caprice

J.J. said...

Caprice, there was no doubt in my mind that the comment was from my crazy McCain/Palin Lovin'----McCain/Palin Missn' brother. I happen to agree with him, but I sleep at night without dreaming about the Republican Party!

You too totally crack me up!

JaNae

Cami said...

that's funny!!

Hey...sorry i didn't make it tonight...my 8pm meeting went WAY long...bummer, I will catch you tomorrow. I am really excited to pay you a visit! Hmmm, I need to get out more.

Jeff wants me to tell you to get your own facebook. Seriously, you can't keep living your life through Jeff.

jillpill said...

Jon and JaNae, I love you. This conversation put me into hysterics. Sorry about your grief Jon...I hope your dreams at night get better! I also wish our tortillas came with a political face on them. Just a Mexican hut-(as apposed to Jabba the Hut. Very different things you know! I'm missing out! (byt he way...this comment made no sense at all!)

Unknown said...

Oh that is a funny observation! I must say that I have missed reading your blog Janae! Love ya!