Monday, November 17, 2008

6 Things I Learned Today!

1. Ricardo and Retardo Rhyme! Thanks Wyatt.

2. The youngest 2 act like wild animals in the store...they are getting away with so much more than my first two ever did shopping alone with me. I was thoroughly embarrassed! Thankfully it was early this morning and the stores were not full. No one was kidnapped, hurt, or spanked (even though I should have followed through with the spank..here I go again, crappy mom) and Wyatt's booger was not eaten, just handed to me to dispose of!

3. I hate setting Zippers-- Sewing brings me excitement and a little high, but also frustration as I am not all knowing, but still learning. Boy, I wish that I lived next door to my Mom to enjoy her ocean of knowledge.

4. I can accomplish many things when the almost 2 year old is napping and I give the 4 year old his brother's DS for entertainment. Dishes, laundry, sewing and yes, oh yes a little 30 minute cat nap! I am refreshed!

5. Walking to pick up my kids from school is enjoyable! We used the jogging path in the gully for our route! We had a great time exercising and enjoyed the warm November afternoon together!

6. When my kids get up practice their piano and leave their rooms spotless and clean, their is peace and happiness that follows suit. Good Job Walker! Hope you enjoy your well deserved hour of uninterrupted X-box!

5 comments:

Saunja said...

That's hilarious. I'm so glad that Wyatt's booger was not eaten. Our little guy doesn't eat his either, but he is always picking! One day out of the blue he just told me, "I just can't stop picking my nose, Mom." So gross. Now you're not going to want him to come over to play anymore. Really he's not THAT bad. Okay, we really need to have a game night! Adults only!

Katie said...

Okay, #2 just cracks me up!!!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I love this post. Anytime I see a list- I can't wait to read it. You are a seriously creative writer. You should write a kids' book. You'd sell a million copies. Love you

Unknown said...

OK, now you know I am a blog stalker. LOL So nice to run into you tonight. Now I can view your blog guilt free.

Cami said...

haha you make me laugh. I could make your life so much easier...
Dont take your kids to the store, and skip the zipper, use velcro!