Well, Jeff & I voted early this morning. We are excited to hear who will win the Presidency. And, I am officially out of post-it notes this afternoon for all of the voting that has been happening in our downstairs precinct. It seems however (according to Walker) that John McCain was the favorite until Wes was given his right to vote. Wes always pointed to Obama on his official post-it note, to the disgust of the other children. He must be given more electoral votes then the other 3 to tip the results! If that is the case, we need to keep him away from Jonathan, our favorite McCain/Palin supporter! I am sure that "Bless You My Child" will not be coming out of his mouth!
If Obama wins in real life, I think my children will mourn tomorrow. They have been excited to see the results, but were sent to bed on time tonight. There has been a lot of friendly (we hope) competition between my children and B Hussein O supporting children at the elementary school. Whitney did mention the name terrorist when describing the competition. We did have to set her straight with a little chuckle. We have had to also reassure Walker that whatever happens, whoever wins, we will be O.K. especially if we continue to do what we know is correct, and stand up for what we believe in! We love this country, for where we live. I am thankful for the opportunity to vote this day! God Bless America!
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
3 comments:
That's so fun that your kids have been so involved in the election. We have had many discussions here in our house also. I am very disappointed that McCain did not win. I am praying that Prop 8 passes in CA!
Thanks for your words of encouragment. I needed to hear that after the news this morning! Have a great day.
We all mourned with your children!
Post a Comment