Oh the sweetness of a clean house on the evening of "Saturday the Special Day"
(even though it took all day and I am still not finished with my 10 loads of laundry)
I am enjoying the peace and quite of sleeping children!
VVVVVVRRRRrrrtttttt......Wait a cotton-picking minute. You two are supposed to be asleep---Not watching Bambi! (You would think a movie that is actually entertaining would have been chosen) These two may look cute and sweet to the untrained eye...but beware. Any excuse that can be used to prolong time awake has been tried, carried out and on occasion, been successful. (Kind of like tonight) They never cease to amaze me. Especially the master mind in the red and white PJ's.
7 comments:
What the?! Why are you making all the rest of us feel bad? Your house is stinking immaculate! We didn't have the Saturday is a Special Day...we had mom was to lazy to do anything so she sat her rear on the couch in front of the big screen and watched three three three shows at once! 1. a vampire show on the history channel- creepy, 2. the Ace of Cakes show on the Food Network- yummy, and 3. Saturday Night Live. (yes I really did watch all three at once...I think I might be ADD) ANYHOO! I am not ready for church tomorrow, but I'm glad you are! You blog is so so so funny JaNae! LOVE YA!
Today wasn't so special at my house. I just finished up a long weekend with more guests than I can count...and my house shows it!
Oh well, there's always next week!
Ah, Saturday is a SPECIAL day. I was just telling my honey about your GREAT t-shirt that says that exact thing. I love it!
And your home looks AMAZING!
Awesome! It looks great. I can't wait until we have room in a house/apt somewhere to put up two trees. We got ours up on Thanksgiving! Isn't is just great to sit and look at a beautifully decorated tree? Well, until a 2-yr-old breaks an ornament! Love you!
Well, JaNae, I certainly hope that your house looks like that tomorrow or I might be embarrassed to be there. Ha Ha. I just wished my house was as clean or should I say immaculate as yours is all the time.
It is a great looking house. Wish mine was so tidy and clean. Saturday special day is a wonderful idea. You have so much fun with your family!
Your home looks beautiful! Can you come do mine next Saturday?
Post a Comment