Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello, my name is.....

 

"Helpful?" I dropped, cracked and cleaned up an egg off of the floor today. (Smearing it around a 3 foot radius)




"Loved" immensely by his wife and kids!



 

"Resourseful" My amazing Dad on Thanksgiving day! Gives the grandkids countless rides on the tractor--around the yard and up the lane. Decided to give all 11 a ride at the same time. Good time to be had by all. And, saved a little on gas.




"Running Bear" His new and improved Indian name. Can I ever get a normal picture of this child?

 

Oh, there it is! (Sigh)




.....I am speechless..... "styling fuzzball, rabbit, tricks are for kids!, what the heck are you wearing?" Our little neice, Holly with my mom's rated #1 dress up's. (Walker had on a comparable crazy outfit for the cousin costume parade but moved with lightning speed when I grabbed my camera--We'll get him next time!)




"Humble" Yes, just like big fat Wilbur on Charlotte's Web. Humble because I am still driving my mini-van around town, instead of this hot ride! I am happy that I do not have a payment and that I get great gas mileage. Also happy that I made Jeff take this picture. He was paranoid that the car dealership people would see him! For Shame! I know you need a magnifying glass to see me... It was taken in the safety and security of Jeff's gas guzzling ride...100 yards away. Now you know!



 
Posted by Picasa

"Thankful" to be in 1st grade! She loves school, her teacher and all of her friends. We are thankful for her good nature. We completely enjoyed her 1st grade Thanksgiving program---she was a green frog--hence her great lime green sweater and skirt that she was dying to wear to school!