Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello My Name Is Wes!



My mom thinks I am the best!

What she doesn't know, is that Dad is enlisting my help with her shopping addictions. He wants me to do whatever I can to get her to leave the premises of a shopping establishment ASAP...

So...everytime and I mean everytime I follow her to TJ MAXX
I CRAP my CHAPS!

(This has happened now 3 times in a row. Super fun and stinky!)

4 comments:

jillpill said...

Wes, you know I love you...but is your dad secretly training you? Do your bedtime stories consist of money saving tips for you and the family? Is your favorite song- "rock a bye baby in TJ max, when you check out, don't forget tax. When mommy spends, does dad's blood pressure fall? Down will come bank accounts, credit card and all."? All I can say is your dad is goooood!

J.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey! Garrett has that same shirt and they look sooooo much alike! Wow! Walker genetics are sure dominate!

Unknown said...

hahahaha! Gotta love these days. Honestly, a little piece of me will miss the crazyness!