Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who is the idiot now!

Well this story begins a earlier this summer (eventhough there is a long history of practical jokes that started a few years ago in our well loved old neighborhool) when we had a quaint little yard sale in the neighbors yard while they were vacationing away in Hawaii. Embarrasing yes, but something the whole neighborhood could enjoy (kind of)!




Last night we got together with our favorite old friends. Had a great time together as usual! (Suspected absolutely nothing!!!)
This morning woke up.....

1. Dropped children off at the elementary school
2. Drove around the neighborhood, enjoying the beautiful morning
3. Drove across town to drop 4 year old off at preschool
4. While driving received a tip from the other friend who had been ambushed as well, to check the back of your car for obscene bumper stickers....
5. Got out of the car at preschool and found this baby......




Nice touch don't you think? Please (All of the Pocatello drivers that saw me sporting this around town)that this is not true!


6. Had a great laugh. Removed the bumper sticker.
7. Arrived home.
8. Reapplied the obscenity for a great photo op to remember this blessed occasion.
9. Got busy with hungry, screaming children.
10. 3 hours later with a smile on my face from the funny joke, raced back into my car for piano and dance classes.....(forgetting that I still had not taken the photo of the bumper sticker, or removed it from the back of my car.)
11. Drove clear across town, including the highland area, freeway, university area, and old town!
12. Dropped Walker off at Piano.
13. Drove 2 miles to the car wash.
14. Sat in line at the car wash with others lining up behind me.
15. Vacuumed out my car, including the rear luggage area.
16. Shut the rear door, and rediscovered that I STILL Had Crabs!


I am dying of embarrassment! Payback is going to be fun....again! Any ideas?

2 comments:

Cami said...

That cracks me up...note to self...don't use the toilet at Johnsons!

I do have on beef though...am I, or am I not among some of your old favorite friends????

Unknown said...

Ya, me too, I thought I was a favorite! LOL! That was my favorite post ever! I have a hard time plotting and carrying out those kind of activities, but I totally love it! Your blog is so fun to read!