Wyatt is 4 and 1/2, off to preschool and I cannot believe it! As he was eating breakfast this morning I reminded him that today was the day! He said, Mom, I am not even excited! I then reminded him that he could finally wear his cheap Wal-mart converse wannabes that he has been saving all summer and he was ecstatic. Thank goodness! (And thank you Aunt Char for the awesome new threads!)
Jeff & I dropped him off without and tears or glitches from either party! We didn't know what to do with only one child for 2.5 hours. Yea! We did look at each other in amazement at how fast time goes. Wyatt is still supposed to be little!
He was sad went he went to bed tonight. He has to wait 1 more day until he can go again! "I love school!"--Wyatt, Sept 2, 2008
3 comments:
Wyatt, your are looking awesome! Love the threads and cool shoes! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
What a stud! Watch out ladies:)
Hahahah verbal abuse my butt!!!
It's about time you got going. Nice to hear from you maybe now we can keep in touch despite our lack of communication otherwise.
Post a Comment