1. Thank you for tip-toeing down the hall instead of running like wild animals while your dad who worked all night is sleeping.
2. Wes your diaper smells like roses!
3. Whitney you practiced your violin like an angel. With an attitude like a song bird in the morning and without being asked.
4. Wyatt that booger is right where it belongs. Smooshed up in a kleenex and in the garbage! Good job!
5. The bus comes in 5 minutes and look you are all ready!
6. On my goodness! The breakfast dishes are loaded and the kitchen is immaculate including the feast for the rat den on the floor.
7. Thanks for breakfast in bed along with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.
OK....scratch #7 and settle for....
7. I am showered and clean as a whistle and I didn't have one child tattling on another during the whole process.
8. Wyatt you don't need me to wipe your bum anymore? Wow, your arms have grown 6inches.
9. Walker, I am so happy that you are such a peacemaker. You always help your siblings without being asked.
10. Jeff, of course I will go out on a date with you tonight. You arranged the babysitter and everything. What? We are flying to mexico for a 7 day cruise?
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
4 comments:
Ummmm, yeah me to!!! Sounds like your days are about as great as mine.
1. Leigh you finally learned to crawl and I don't have to carry you EVERYWHERE anymore.
2. Leigh...you good sleeper!!!
and the list goes on...
Janae,
you are sooooo funny! you can always brighten a girls day. love you tons.
Janae, Can I just say AMEN! I love #8! Some days sure are a lot crazier than others!
You are so creative and funny!
Post a Comment