Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Discovery....

Jeff, my devoted loving husband discovered something new today! Yea! He learned the new complicated task of exercising while playing his treasured, violent, wife despising, time wasting X-box. Got to love the wheels on the treadmill to allow for a front row seat in front of the tube! I don't think I will be as critical with his video game time, if he is getting a good work out at the same time. I am a fan of a multi-tasker. Way to go Jeff! (No picture to come anytime soon---I want to stay an adoring wife)

......Hmmm......If only I could place the treadmill in front of the computer, or better yet the fridge.......

5 comments:

Katie said...

JaNae, you crack me up!!! You put so much drama into what you write.

jillpill said...

I thought Jeff said you couldn't blog about this! Hee Hee! In all seriousness thought, I think we need a picture!

Cami said...

hahaha that is funny. The computer is the perfect place!

Ramsey said...

What a great way to multi-task!! I found your blog through Cami, you crack me up!

Unknown said...

So good to see you guys on here! Now we can keep up! Love the blog. Eventually he will be begging you to put those kind of photos on your blog, (after he sees what some women post!) Glad you are doing well!