Can I just say that when Krispy Kremes are placed the the freezer for safe keeping and a brought out as a special treat after the kids go to bed---they are almost as good as the day they were purchased. I am addicted, yes I have a problem. Please someone let me know (ok, mirror, mirror on the wall) when it gets this bad....

Oh, and Happy October (almost) Everyone!
3 comments:
Can I just say that you have the best blog!!!! It just cracks me up because I can just picture you saying these things. Keep up the good work!!!
Never thought of hiding Krispy Kremes in the freezer! Very clever. That butt shot is funny and disturbing!!
JaNae- I can't believe you would put such a vile picture on your blog! I am totally offended in every way. If I hadn't sent you that original picture in the first place- I would be really upset! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment