As I was starting the bedtime routine tonight, Wyatt was upset that bedtime was coming too quickly. Here is the dialog...
Wyatt: Mom are you turning my bed into a nasty sewer? --and are you going to put me the crazy monster into that nasty sewer (with whining, complaining and much drama in his little 4 year old voice) to DROWN?!!
Me: Yes, Wyatt I am in a few minutes.
Wyatt: You want me to drown?
Me: (Laughing my head off) No, not to drown, but to go to bed and sleep so you can be happy tomorrow.
Wyatt: ----Run out of the room crying!
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Laughed out loud! So sorry you have a nasty sewer in Wyatt's bedroom. You mean mean mom! :)
He is so hilarious! I miss that little stinker! Give your kids a hug for me:)
JaNae: I just love your posts. They just crack me up. I can just picture Wyatt.
Post a Comment