Whitney has a love of doing what ever I am doing---it is my favorite, she is my favorite (girl anyway!)
She is my 3rd and 4th hand with countless things around the house. I love having her around! For a few months I have been meaning to make her a new outfit for school. I finally whipped it up last night. She stayed up until after nine watching me and trying to learn as she asked me cute questions about my machine and sewing in general! She is getting to be a whiz at pinning things for me! She said to me, "Mom when I get bigger I am going to be a FABRIC GIRL just like you and make my kids cute things too!" Love it and the way her pants and sash turned out! Can I also just say that I am a huge lover of Amy Butler Fabrics- can't get enough!
2 comments:
So cute, I love the fabric! The sash is so cute with it. Whitney is so lucky to have such a talented Mom to make her cute clothes:)
JaNae, her clothes are so so cute! You are wonderful and a super woman! Sorry I didn't comment earlier...I was with you and didn't have a chance to check blogs! :)
Post a Comment