Whitney was so excited I think she had a hard time sleeping and wasn't hungry for anything but 1/2 of a banana for breakfast! Her favorite part of school was lunch! Girl after my own heart! She had a great day! Whitney is such a happy girl and wants to make friends with everyone. She is excited that there is a cute girl in her class that lives just a block away! Yea!
Walker was so nervous with the new school and new friends. The 2 boys from our ward who he enjoys were together in another class---Which he was disappointed about. Just a golden opportunity to spread out his wings and make more friends. His favorite part of school was when it was over! Funny kid! Jeff & I went to pick them up after school. He was laughing and talking with friends. As soon as he saw us he quickly walked over to us and turned his smile up side down and said that school was no fun at all. I think he is trying to pull a fast one on us!

1 comment:
They look fabulous!!!
Post a Comment