Friday, August 22, 2008

Encore

Thought I'd post our latest family favorite when it comes to dinner! Feeding my children something they all like and will eat is all but easy and all but my favorite! This recipe is both and they keep requesting it. Plus, I always have the ingredients to whip it up. Huge Bonus! Oh, and sorry about not posting a picture of this delight-it is always gobbled up faster than I can think--get a picture!

Cheese, Ham, Veggie, or Whateveryouhavearound Pizza

1c. water
1t. sugar
2 1/4t. yeast
3T olive oil
2-3c. flour
1t. salt

Combine water, sugar, yeast. Let set until gluten forms. Add other ingredients and knead. Let rise about 30 minutes. Roll out for pizza. Bake crust at 425 for 8 minutes. Remove crust and add sauce and toppings. Bake for another 5-8 minutes or until browned to your likeness. (We like ours lightly browned and still soft and chewy) Enjoy!

Sauce:
3T. ranch dressing
1/2 t oregano, basil, garlic salt and pepper

This recipe is adapted from sisterscafe.blogspot.com---great site with fun recipes!

No comments: