I really am a liar.
You know how I mentioned my 4 eyes disappearing into 2?
Well, the whole hub-bub is being postponed until the first of next year.
2011 that is.
Tomorrow I will be happy wearing my contacts.
It will feel good.
I will also be able to wear my sunglasses without my glasses underneath.
That is what I am most disappointed about.
I love having 6 eyes...
I look HOT on a sunny day with 2 pairs of glasses layered on top of each other.
I know passerby's will be disappointed too.
It is quite a show.
I really hope I don't have to be a liar anymore... :)
I am tired of my pants being on fire.
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
1 comment:
I'm jealous, I couldn't do the 2 layer thing if I wanted to. No wonder I haven't been hit on for ages!
Post a Comment