Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Isthae Idkae

 

Islae ILLSTAE eakingspae igpae atinlae. Inlae actfae ehae islae ettingae itequ oodgae atlae itlae. Ewae arelae oweverhae illstae ryingtae otae onvincecae imhae atthae Igpae Atinlae islae otnae alae ontrycrae.

Translation: This kid is STILL speaking Pig Latin. In fact he is getting quite good at it. We are however still trying to convince him that Pig Latin is not a country.
(He is Pig headed and doesn't believe us. Go ahead Walk, try to find it on a map. I dare you!) He made a pact with a friend at school that he would ONLY speak Pig Latin until 3:00 this afternoon. My sanity for the day is now gone, but he held tight to his word.


AND...
the countdown to when school is out for the summer is getting a little creepy.
(T minus 5 days)
This has seriously been the fastest school year known to mankind. The spring fever has hit this clan, and Jeff & I are constantly having "moments of silence" for the angel teachers that have put up with these crazies this year. Soon it will be all up to us. (The procreating fools that we are.)

Bring it on Summer, I think we are ready!
 
Posted by Picasa


Oh, and P.S.

If you come to my house for a little visit,
and your hand gets stuck on the back of my front door, DO NOT be alarmed.
One of my children has been a "little" into Spider-man but has taken his Super Spider Powers to a whole new level.

What your hand will be stuck to, is not a real web, but Chewing Gum.
The gum went from his mouth, to his hands, and then to my front door.
(I won't fail to mention his younger brother's hair as well.)

He tried to defy the whole gravity thing and climb the front door with gum, oh, I mean "webs" plastered and strung all over his hands.

Did it work? Umm, I don't think so.
Am I still trying to get the gum off my front door? Yes.

.....Don't judge, I at least got it out of Wes' hair.
I'll even give you a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer for your troubles.

No comments: