We had the stud finder in hand earlier in the day, and had placed it in a specific spot where we would be sure to find it! When it came time to find it again it was no where to be found. We enlisted the troops (the oldest 3 children) and spent an hour looking for it! So frustrating, and such a waste of precious time. We finally gave up and went onto another important project, and then low and behold it was found in the pantry cupboard where #4 child had been sneaking tortilla chips while the rest of us were on the stud hunt! I love how 1 year olds leave little trails of stuff as they move on from one thing to the next! Their little minds are so funny and I love our little WES so much--even when he puts us on wild goose or stud finder chases every day of our lives. We are thankful that it was not shoes this time! Isn't a family of 6 always missing a shoe somewhere? Even if they are always 100% put back where they belong, the right way the 1st time. (Sound familiar anyone?)
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Hello there! I'm glad you figured out the picture thing! You would think you would know to find the stud finder in the pantry- Wes loves the pantry! -kind of like my littlest one, and ok, I'll be honest, me! The next time you cant find shoes, I would check the kitchen first!
Post a Comment