Sunday, July 13, 2008

Conversation over lovely Mac & Cheese Sunday Dinner while Jeff is at Work

Wyatt---Slurp, slurp, slurp, ahhhhh
Me---Wyatt you need to make sure you eat your fruit politely. Make sure you have good table manners.
Wyatt---Why mom?
Me---Because if you don't you are eating like an animal. AND---if you eat like an animal, we will have to find you a nice barn for you to eat in.
Walker---Ya, with all the cows, pigs, horses, chickens, and ducks.
Me---and even with the dogs.
Wyatt---Mom you know barns aren't real!


Do you think we live in the city or what? I threatened the next time I see a barn I will let him know and give him a personal tour. Wyatt is familiar with Charlotte's Web, but I am curious if he thinks barns are like Charlotte & Wilbur---fake! If anyone knows of a "real" barn let me know so my threat won't be marked as yet another idol one!

2 comments:

jillpill said...

JaNae, I laughed out loud! Oh how I wish I had a barn so Wyatt could come and eat in it with me. Love your kids!

Jon and Caprice said...

Next time we come to Idaho...which sadly might not be until we graduate, we have to get family pics with your friend. She takes the best pictures! We miss you guys!