Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tonight the house is quiet--The kids went to bed willingly after a few Dr. Seuss and Mercer Mayer books and family prayer. I love them again so much when they are peacefully sleeping! I need some more happiness tonight. When I think of happiness I think of my family and especially my sisters---I may be in trouble for this, but I wanted to post these great pictures for you to enjoy as well! Have some happiness too!


2 comments:

jillpill said...

Thank you for posting pictures of my tear drops. I'm so glad the whole flipping world can now truly appreciate the anatomy that is my nostrils. Be careful JaNae Nae, I have some sweet pictures of you up my sleeve! Does.....sewing with Nancy ring any bells? (Hee Hee all in good fun- Love you!

Jolyn said...

I miss my sisters! Please come and visit me soon in Detroit:) I miss you like crazy. By the way...I have no comment on the picture, I am pretty sure it is not me:)