MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
5 comments:
Oh how I could be so cruel now, but I won't because I love you. I'll never forget you and Melanie taking me along in high school. I thought you two were so cool and therefore I was cool because I was with you. A certain evening led us to "stalking" around a certain neighborhood that I live in now! Ha Ha! Irony! I remember the laughter and fast driving, and maybe some weakening of bladder muscles! Oh JaNae you are the best! Thanks for letting a nerdy little sister tag along. You have always made life more fun for me!
My favorite times were in college, bringing all my latest girlfriends over for dinner...and for your approval! Thanks for helping me to weed out the bad ones, we won't mention any names!!! You would fix the most amazing dinners, then we would laugh our butts off watching TV or a movie. I miss visiting you guys all the time!
Do you remember when you broke my wrist when you landed on top of me when the wagon tipped over?! That hurt you know!
For the record Jon, I did not fall on top of you (I know you are calling me fat!)--I do think it was Jared's fault for tying the bike to the wagon aka covered wagon, and rounding that corner like a bat out of H*&(! Thanks for the support! Whose the moron now!
Lets see...I think the best was when you and I were in the van with the kids and Dan, Jon and his latest girlfriend were in the other car on the way home from Twin. They were ahead of us and we would think of something crazy to do as we passed them and they would do the same. My favorite was when you put Walker in Whitney's swimsuit and made him dance as we passed them! Oh we should have been pulled over. It was also great to put makeup on like total tramps and make faces as we passed. Oh the good ol' days!
Post a Comment