Yeah....pretty much the best breakfast know to mankind. I am smitten over this recipe my evil genius of a sister just came up with. She is the master I tell ya! It is de-lish with a capital "D"! PLUS...All the basic food groups are covered with this baby...especially if you count the Chocolate Chips (and lots of them) as fruit and vegetables. They are SO plant derived (duh.)
Thought I'd share....
And wish me luck, I am destined to eat rabbit food the rest of the day!
Jill's Devilish Cookies
1/2 C. peanut butter
1/2 C. butter
1 C. brown sugar
3/4 C. sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 C. rice crispies
1 C. oatmeal
1 C. whole wheat flour
3/4 C. white flour
lots of chocolate chips.
Flattened down balls of dough before baking and baked at 350 degrees for 11 minutes.
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Can't wait to try these! I"m off to cook!. It was fun to see you last night and tell Whit- she did a great job. What a cutie.
Hey JaNae, thanks for the shout out! Whoot Whoot! (ok, that was lame) Anyhoo...I must admit I am addicted to these too. I have made them three piggy times since last Sunday. There is even a batch in the oven as we speak. Steve is improving them by adding peanut butter brownie frosting. Take that Weight Watchers! I will be eating rabbit food as well. Do pancakes and bacon count?
Love ya!
Chocolate chips are SO definitely in the fruits and vegetables group.
Post a Comment