While the Johnson 4 were supposed to be quickly getting ready for church this morning, Wyatt in his self inflicted "misery" outlet-ed his suffering by making a "No Womens Allowed" sign for his room. (As if it would keep ME out, offend me, or save him from his church attendance.)
By the time we left, his smile had returned, our love was amended, and he decided that HE wanted ME to again enter his domain. (Probably because he pretty much NEVER, EVER cleans his room without his angel mother's assistance.)
Funny, Funny child.
FAST FOWARD 3 1/2 hours....
Burst through the door after church.
The FOUR change into their Sunday afternoon Uniforms aka PJ's.
Grab a quick snack.
Sucked into the Paper/Marker Vortex that was left on the table from Wyatt's SIGN.
And Sha-BAM...
"I AM BATMAN!"
I suspect from the grosgrain ribbon and carefully crafted eye and BREATH holes the oldest 2 were involved.
SOLE PATCH and WISE MAN (Not pictured...the roll of scotch tape behind the facial hair.)
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Laughing so hard my gut hurts. Wyatt is classic and batman is very mysterious. That mask is so sweet, I'm sure his secret identity is safe. You look great Wes..ah crap! I gave it away.
By the way JaNae, I laughed so hard at you comment on my blog, I thought I would fall off my rolly computer chair onto my dirty basement floor. Good think I too have eaten way too many cookies so there is a more than adequate amount of padding to cushion my brittle soda drinking bones. I would have had to use my life alert button for someone to come and save me. Thank goodness for cookies...and cake...and brownies... and pastries...and the list goes on and on and on.
Haha :) Cute.
Post a Comment