Mom, what's for dinner?
TACOS! Doesn't that sound great? (Are you getting wet from the drippy sarcasm? I LOVE meal times because feeding 4 children is the BEST!)
Ohhh. What kind of meat is that? Is that meat kinda like Beef Jerky?
YEP!
You are feeding me COW BUTTS! Walker said beef jerky is kinda like steak and steak is really Cow Butts!
I'll give you 1(ONE) guess at which child I had this conversation with. yep...Wyatt
I prefer this conversation over one a few weeks ago, when he accused me of feeding him DOG! I really need to get out of the habit of making Labrador Lasagna. It is really grossing my kids out.
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
1 comment:
oh man JaNae, you make me laugh! I love reading your blog. I know you're a wonderful mother. I need to take tips from you on your anger management "skills" because I obviously don't have any. It's a good thing my kids are able to tattle on me yet to their dad about how much I yell at them while he is at work!
Post a Comment