Picture of The Sponge Bob Crew from Wyatt to you!
Included are.....
Sponge Bob with suns for hands,
Patrick with low eyes that look like a man thong (Jill,you may NOT want to tell him about those yet, or pretty much NEVER),
Mr. Krabs drawn with help from Dad, please notice his stylin' mustache,
Squidward the blue creature with 3 and 1/2 legs, the 4th seems to be lame,
and
Sandy the adorable squirrel who we hope isn't dead because her bubble mask that helps her "breathe" under water is not pictured.
3 comments:
I am laughing so hard! I love Spongebob, but Caprice won't let the boys watch it. So sad! Tell Wyatt nice job!
Thanks Wyatt! Carter is already running upstairs to draw a picture back. "But Mom, how does it get on Wyatt's computer?" ...like I know how to explain that!
Really cute. Good job Wyatt!
Post a Comment