Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Voice Mail

I finally did it......I finally hacked into my cell phone settings and created a security code so I can check my voice mail. I have only had my phone for....a year or maybe two????......(Saunja, I got your heartfelt message from last Thursday about Dane and Wyatt....Hilarious.....so, so, sorry I never called you back!)

I know I have previously gotten voicemails from other friends and family, unfortunatly I was too stupid to be able to listen to them. Now I can honestly say, if I don't call you back or get your message, my phone is dead, under the couch cushion, buried in my black hole of a purse, or just flat out lost, and not just because I didn't know the code to let me in!

And thanks to one of my friends who tipped me off...enter 9 four times, and SHABAM... follow the directions for 10 minutes to your own personal code heaven! I don't remember who you are, I will just forever be grateful that I can NOW access my mail.

Leave me a brief, but detailed message after the BEEP!

5 comments:

Saunja said...

Hilarious. YOU are hilarious. SHABAM!

jillpill said...

I HATE VOICE MAIL. I would rather not be responsible for calling someone back. (that's why I never check mine!)

Kirsten said...

Too funny! Good for you. FB and now the ability to access your messages! You're cutting edge! ;) haha. One problem... now you can't avoid anyone. Bummer. ;)

Ramsey said...

You are ahead of us! We still don't know how to check Jason's voice mail... Our phone will tell us how many messages we have but won't let us listen to them... Hum...I think our cell phone is smarter than us!

Cami said...

hahah....I need to do the same thing...I don't EVER get my VM...don't even know how.