Sunday, May 31, 2009

20 for Today

Here are some highlights from this exciting and crazy week!

WALKER....
-The science project
 

-Busy with baseball every night of the week!
 

-"Ride Bikes to School Gang"
 

-Photo OP with his amazing 4th grade teacher on the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
 

-Haircut that was overdue by a MONTH just in time for his talk in Primary today! You look so much cleaner...I love it! Oh and great job on your talk about Baptism and the Holy Ghost. Makes me happy to hear you!
 


WHITNEY....
-Filling up camera memory cards like they are going out of style. I love this self portrait Whit!
 

-Finished up her amazing soccer season. She ripped it up this spring with almost 20 goals in her 7 games. (She has a bad blogger mom who has not posted successes.) She is fast, tenacious and a blast to watch!
 

-Performed Twinkle Twinkle and Edelweiss for her 1st grade class. IM-pressive!
 

-Posed for the last day of school photo.
 

-Said Goodbye to her fun teacher and 1st Grade.
 


WYATT....
-Ummm...no really good explanation, just 100% Wyatt.
 

-Play dates with friends. Hilarious boys.
 

 

-Is painfully learning to ride his bike! More crying than riding was accomplished, but his Dad is determined. (We have some awesome first date video!)
 

 

-Saved money and purchased his very own razor scooter. Wyatt=Elated (Unfortunately not pictured yet!)

-Surprised me with a teeny tiny but beautiful flower (about the size of a clover) packaged nicely inside a huge manila envelope. Struck me as incredibly funny. What a thoughtful boy...we may need a talk because I think it is from the neighbors yard. Oops.
 


WES....
-Seems to keep busy and happy at all of his siblings sporting events....
 

-Starting to love to color. This day was especially messy.
 

-Dislikes naps and quite time. We take them when we can get them.
 

-Monkey see---Monkey do
 

-Is the happy subject of Whitney's photography. Although, he has forced us to purchase child proof doorknob covers. He has learned to escape, and the majority of the time he is half naked. We are so trashy!
 


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jillpill said...

Your posts are awesome. I LOVE it when you update. My favorite picture is the self portrait of Whit. It's very artsy fartsy. You better be careful with that one- Before you know it she will be bobbing and weaving somewhere! :) Love ya!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I love all the pictures and past posts. I was laughing so hard at the graduation pictures. Probably, because Ashton did the same thing to us last year and we had to tell people he was NOT retarted or severly handicapped. I'm so proud of Whitney and how well she's done with violin. We love the picture with Ashton too. Thanks for letting him play.

Saunja said...

Walker- his haircut looks so nice and he did SUCH a great job with his talk in Primary on Sunday. I loved his personal story about listening to the Spirit and looking back at the garage door.

Whitney- beautiful, beautiful girl. She's so accomplished! Soccer, violin, photography!

Wyatt- hilarious bunny teeth. And I love that the Nacho picture turned out! Amazing! Good job buying his own Razor, wow!

Wes- what a little sweetie. He is just happy to be here. Always smiling and pleasant, what a sweetheart.

Jon and Caprice said...

I think I just might have to kidnap Whitney. Words cannot describe how beautiful she is!