Great.
You know you live in SE Idaho when....Vacation FOR SURE!! You need to go to the Oregon Coast....I would even meet you there...so fun!
Sound like something that could have come out of a red neck book!
Sorry I haven't commented in a million years! I remember touring the sewage treatment plant in grade school. I saw a condom for the very first time when they showed us the big filter. N-A-S-T-Y!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great.
You know you live in SE Idaho when....
Vacation FOR SURE!! You need to go to the Oregon Coast....I would even meet you there...so fun!
Sound like something that could have come out of a red neck book!
Sorry I haven't commented in a million years! I remember touring the sewage treatment plant in grade school. I saw a condom for the very first time when they showed us the big filter. N-A-S-T-Y!!
Post a Comment