Walker came off of the school bus unable to control his laughter---he was absolutely hysterical.
Someone pulled a Napoleon Dynamite. Tied a muscly action figure to a long piece of floss and tossed it out the open bus window. SWEET!
I wish I would have been there. Listening to him laugh seriously made my day.
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
3 comments:
What first came to mind was...what? someone shot a cow outside the window? Ha Ha
Don't you wish you could just bottle up the sound of his laughter! I love to hear my kids REALLY laugh!!
When I came home from school my head started to get really hot. So I drank some cold water, but it didn't do nothing. So I laid in the bathtub for a while, but then I realized that it was my hair that was making my head hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off.
Post a Comment