Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Happy Birthday to my Mom today! She is an amazing support and example to me, and also my very best friend. (not to mention, totally hilarious and a blast to be around) I am who I am today because of her. How lucky I feel to be loved by her unconditionally (especially during some on the wild-cat teenage years--so, so, sorry Mom!) Not a day has gone by that I have not known that! What comfort that brings to me. Her children & grandchildren are her priority and her life = Happiness for all! I can only hope that I can be the kind of mother that she was and is to me! I don't know what I would do without her. How blessed I am to be her daughter! Love You Mom, Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Hey wait....I thought I was your best friend??!?!?!?!

OK...OK, i guess your mom can come first :)

Saunja said...

Happy Birthday to your super cute mom!

Jolyn said...

Happy Birthday Mom:) I love you! I love you too JaNae:) Hey Mom says your new family pictures are gorgeous! Please post (or e-mail) some, I am dying to see them!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She is an amazing woman. That is probably where you got it from.

jillpill said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I agree with everything JaNae said! You are wonderful and fun and crazy to be with. Everything is better with MOM! That's probably why I moved a mile and a half from you! ...whether you like it or not, I'm here to stay! Hope your movie was fun last night!