Saturday, December 20, 2008

---Whitney!! You used to be my best eater! What happened?


---Mom, you used to make good food!


(NICE...Really Nice!)

5 comments:

jillpill said...

Way to let the quality of food in your house slide! I can't believe you! Nice Whitney, real nice! (welcome to my world JaNae...make dinner, put dinner on plates, look at children not eating dinner, throw dinner in the trash!)

Cami said...

Ohhhhh, the honesty! You gotta love it!

Katie said...

What has happened with your cooking JaNae?? I know it's still great!!

Saunja said...

YES! Ouch. You're such a slacker!

Amy Springen said...

JANAE!!!!! Man, it has be forever...why do we do this???!!! Thank you for leaving a message. It was such wonderful surprise!! Your blog is great. I absolutely love your family pics. Who took them? They did a amazing job! Your family is beautiful! Have you tried out the Facebook thing yet? think I tried searching for you, but didn't have any luck. It is actually quite fun and have found lots of old friends and aquaintances. Anyway, you ready for Christmas? I can't believe it is here already! You take care. Tell Jeff hello for us and definitly keep in touch! My email is aspringen33@yahoo.com
Merry Christmas!
Love ya,
Amy