The "Big Boy" in his big boy bed...sniff... he is growing too fast! (Wes is the only Johnson baby to climb and fall out of the crib, so hence crib put away--- because trust me, he would still be in the baby bed today, stuck, imprisoned and taking amazing naps!)
Whitney, the Soccer Star finishing her season out with a smile. She had an adorable team this fall and scored her fair share of goals. (Honestly, it was more than the whole team combined.) She ROCKED and is so fun to watch!
Go-Kart riding at the church!
And, um, my little man waiting "patiently" for his turn on the Go-Kart!
Wes, the crazy subject and result of Whitney taking my camera, and snapping a few funny pictures!
My sanity and release with 4 children. (This was my favorite funky creation out of a few for a friend!)
Playing in the SNOW! Yes, in October, and yes, it was the Sabbath! I am a bad mom, but the kids had a blast!
Enjoying Whitney's first Violin Recital! Truly, a highlight!!!! Whitney is such a joy to have in our home! We are amazed at how fast she has picked it up, and become a beautiful violinist! She has an amazing teacher too who we love and adore!!! (Thanks Megan!)
And had an excellent Halloween Party with friends, as a Pirate, Sharpay, Zorro(slash)Sweet Wesley from Princess Bride (OK, he changed his mind 100 times and we compromised!), Pus in Boots, A Vampire with amazing Black hair, (that I have forgotten he had when we met, thanks to the spray can that we used on NaCHo last year!), and Glenda the "Good" Witch! More pictures to come!

3 comments:
Sweet Wesley...I'm dying, I'm dying!!!!! Inconceivable!!!!
Everyone looks awesome! I wish Steve wouldn't be such a stick in the mud. Thanks for your update, I loved it! (not that I needed it, we talk everyday!! but, the pictures are nice!)
Okay, I have so much to say! What a great post! Wes' bedspread is really cute... I'm sure you made it. Adorable. Good job Whitney on being the soccer star. CUTE bag that you made. You are a really good seamstress! And I loved the Halloween costumes. Zorro is hilarious. And I love your witch picture. You look super cute.
I LOVE IT. I love halloween just for the fact that we get to see the Johnson family's costumes. Janae, you're so amazing. I love ya.
Post a Comment