Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference

Can I just say that I thoroughly enjoyed Conference this weekend!
Jeff had to work all weekend. He was truly missed as I felt more like a referee than a Mom as I watched Conference alone with my 4.
Hopefully some of the messages stuck into their little minds (and in my little mind too).
We are so blessed to have the Gospel and leaders who are inspired by our Heavenly Father.
I adore our Prophet, President Monson. He has always been a favorite!
Can't wait for the Ensign this month!

2 comments:

Cami said...

ME TOO!!!! I loved conference. I really enjoyed EVERY talk, I didn't think any of them were snoozers!

Somehow...the kids did OK. They didn't seem to be as annoying as they usually are. I know...they saved it for after conference!

Saunja said...

Oh, I am so sorry that Jeff had to work all weekend. That's a bummer. Conference was SO great. We loved it also!!