Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today was the most beautiful fall day. It was crisp and cool. The wind was blustery and I enjoyed watching leaves fall off their trees and scamper across the streets. I love this time of year and today was a happy one!

I got my haircut(something that I always consider refreshment)

Spent time in my daughters 1st grade class.

The 2 boys joined me for lunch, and had great manners for 4 & 1 year olds

Then we took Jeff his scrumptious lunch and loved his company.

After school we participated in "Crazy Tuesday" with a
mad dash to piano for Walker then dance for Whitney.
(During which read Junie B. to Whitney P.)

I enjoyed my children (well honestly, until dinner time when Laman and Lemuel went at it)! Great Day!

P.S. I only paid $3.09 per gallon at the gas pump. That made me jump for joy!

3 comments:

jillpill said...

Love your post JaNae! I'm so glad your day was better than mine! I'll vent later and let you enjoy your autumn bliss a little longer! Love ya!

Saunja said...

Yes, LOVING the gas prices. And Laman and Lemuel were at your table, huh? Sometimes the wicked stepsisters from Cinderella are at our table!

Cami said...

what a coincidence...lamen and lemuel live here too!!

Yes, gas prices are awesome....stock market, not so awesome!