Sunday, October 5, 2008

Charades

Tonight before we put our little ones to bed we played a family friendly game of Charades...It was hilarious and something we need to do again!

Walkers favorite.....acting out a CHAINSAW as he started it up and went for Whitney's head. (Yes we had a talk!)

Whitney's favorite.....acting out Changing a Diaper. She finally needed to give us an extra clue by grabbing Wes and pretending to change his.
She also loved Ice Cream Cone! Girl after my own heart! We were cracking up as she stood there and licked and licked with ooohs and ahhs this is so good! She made us all want to run right to the freezer for one!

Wyatt's favorite(at least our favorite of him).....Nacho Libre as he shouted "Ramseys you are the beeeesssttt!"

Wes' favorite.....many different animals, or at least their sounds. (Cow, Kitty, Dog, Pig, Tiger, Snake) He also did a good Train! Good Job Wes!

2 comments:

Saunja said...

I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night... for some toast.

I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic! Go. Go away! Read some books!

J.J. said...

I am laughing so hard.....Saunya are you die hard nacho fans too?