Monday, March 28, 2011

March according to Wyatt

Whitney: Mom... Whatever happened to going "Out like a Lamb?" I am tired of this snow.

Me: I have no idea, but I am sooo ready for Spring too!

Wyatt: Yeah. March is supposed to come in like a LAWYER and out like a LAMB.

4 comments:

jillpill said...

I don't know weather to growl or serve you with papers. Ha Ha...love that Wyatt!

And yes, this snow is gross. Bring on the flowers. (when I'm weeding my flower beds in a few weeks I will regret making this statement!)

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I love that boy! I think for sure we should have an arranged marriage between he and Peri. I would love to have a Johnon a part of our family forever! Where do I sign?!!! I love you guys and it's still not sinking in that you're leaving. I'm going to really miss you. What a fun and sweet friend you are. Love you guys. P.S. thank for the most wonderful cookies that I almost ate by myself!!!

Cami said...

What???? You are leaving....really? Where? You need to call me....really.

mort said...

Are the rumors I heard true?????? Boise?
tjmortimer@msn.com