It is cold.
It is dreary.
My house is wreck.
My laundry is about to eat me alive.
[Jill, this is for you and remember I am a cropping wizard! Objects in this mirror are a lot larger than they appear.]
I have 4 kids. (Just Kidding.)
I am consuming copious amounts of Diet D.P.
And for that fact, so are my kids. They are sneaky buggers.
I am addicted to chocolate and am contemplating swallowing a tape worm. (HA HA)
My accomplishments during these days resemble a paraplegic's.
I am ready for some sun and a maid and (maybe) a tape worm.
4 comments:
Quit giving those with abilites a bad name already.
Ghee Whiz!
...would it help you do your laundry if I bought you a Rascal Scooter? I would even chip in for a little horn. Then you could have the horn for when you inch forward and the "beep beep" for when you are backing up.
And if you are really planning on getting a tape worm, I will go to Mexico with you and get a two-fer. Hopefully we wouldn't be shot and stuffed with drugs in our attempt to get skinny the "easy- let a parasite eat all my Doritoes kind of way."
Love ya...sure preshate ya...thanks for phone blog stalking with me tonight. It was SOOOO AWESOME!
Me
Oh you are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
It sounds like someone has taken a turn to Negative Town. Last I heard, the groundhog didn't see his shadow this year, so Spring is comin' soon! Oh, yeah, I can FEEL IT BABY!!!
Oh Janae...you really make me laugh, you must post more! I am right there with you. I need sunshine, a made and a tapeworm :) too. Maybe a cook too.
Post a Comment