I went to work.
Not just the usual work at home (that never gets finished)
but outside in the real world cleaning one mouth at a time.
Yes, I am a oral janitor. Yeah, it rocks.
The kids held down the fort.
Yes, I am 100% positive that they argued and fought.
But, they were happy and more importantly alive when I arrived home.
I always wonder what they accomplish while I am gone.
Here is some evidence.
It is scary.
Especially the earrings painted on with crayola markers.
It creeps me out.
Whitney really needs a sister.
Oh, and yeah, my house is thrashed.
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago

3 comments:
Oh my . . . you make me laugh! I dressed up my little brother until my mom finally had my sister (12 years younger than me). I'm sure my brother is very grateful!
I LOVE that Wyatt is still sporting his STYLIN anklet.
And as far as Whit needing a sister... well... those pictures were great!!
You must write a book! You.are.hilarious.
Post a Comment