Remember THIS?
Wyatt has not forgotten either.
And thanks to a generous G.W. it is in his precious little hands after being dropped onto our step by Mr. UPS. Oh Happy Day!
...And to complete our day.
* I was a slave driver and our house was clean for a whole 30 seconds. Here's to tomorrow.
* We gained some serious leverage on the oldest who is going to spend the weekend partying with friends....IF this book is read in the next 24 hours. Say goodbye to slack'n. 104 pages read...only 300 more to go.
* We were rebellious and had ice cream after swim team and BEFORE dinner. We showed up to all 'Johnson.' (Trashy with messy hair and lunch stained shirts) To our surprise Wes hopped out wearing these bad boys.
I don't know how he made it out of the car without a wipe-out.
(Note to self: When leaving the house clarify YOUR OWN shoes.)
*Whit is loving her new found friend. The short pony. It is saving us heaps of pain and anguish in the hair brushing department. If only she would remember to wear her shrug right side up! Silly Girl.
(She is going to strangle me for noticing, and then posting.)
We are enjoying our Summer. Hope you are too!
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
1 comment:
I like Whitney's hair! Maybe she is trying to start a new trend with that sweater. I so want to do that this Sunday!
Post a Comment