There are good things and bad things about summer.
The GOOD Things: It's Summer!
The BAD Things: It's hot and everyone takes off their shirt so we have to look at their nasty tattoos! I can't stand it!
(Neither can the rest of us.)
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
2 comments:
I agree totally. I've been meaning to call, Abby is getting baptized Saturday at 10. She's been wanting to invite Whit and I have been a slacker and havent done anything. We'd love to see you! We are having lunch after at our house. I hope you can make it but I understand a Sat. in July is crazy!
I love this girl. I concur with the tatoo situation! I welcome fall. Also, love the picture of your dad and the kids on the couch. What a great dad you have. we love you guys, especially for all the humor you bring into the world. I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment