Thursday, October 22, 2009

Now that SUMMER,
(that is going in the Johnson Record Books as being THE POOPIEST ever)
is over and we are enjoying FALL and all of it's glory.....


(Disclaimer---"Poopiest" is being used very, very lightly in this case......it really should be described as a whole slurr of naughty words that I know how to say, but will pretend that I am more refined as to have never had a fowl word escape my tongue... Cough, Cough....)

I need to find myself enjoying and loving the simple things in life again. Hence, THE BLOG, that I ADORE, needs to be attended to. I am fighting to be DELICIOUSLY HAPPY like my hilarious 5 year old with his new found love of Kindergarten.....


I am however, going to join the PRIVATE bandwagon. I really am serious this time! No more idle threats I tell ya!

Please send me your email for an invite!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

walkerfamily2002@gmail.com

It is great to see how you and your family are doing!

Saunja said...

YAY! You're back! How I have missed you. Please, please, please let's go out to dinner.

And yes, I want an invite to your delicious blog!

Cami said...

I am sorry your summer stunk...mine too. Glad to hear that you are on your way to deliciously happy...hopefully me too! I'll have to tell you about it sometime.

joshcami@yahoo.com

jillpill said...

You know if you don't invite me I will picket your yard! I love you and glad your back in the blogging world. I think that should be all of our motto - to be deliciously happy. However...before I commit to anything, does it come with a side of frosting? Thats the only way it will work for me?

Kristi said...

you know...i had a pretty poopy summer too. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? i'm glad fall is better. don't forget to add me! kristi@rmci.net

take care! kristi

Ardith said...

Hey JaNae, Your Dad & I are thrilled that you are again writting. Good for you going private!!! Don't forget us. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger...it's Jillyn:-) I catch up on your blog every so often and glad to see that you are alive and doing well...I must ask to be added to your "peeps" list-you make me laugh and I love seeing your little family grow.
hey-I think we need a "Heritage Manor #220" reunion-thinking Utah summer of 2010! wouldn't that be a riot....anywho-here's my e-mail address: j.philpot@verizon.net
take care-Jillyn :0)

Readfamily said...

Janae-nae is back!
I hope to be put on the "peeps" list as well...

melinatread@hotmail.com

Your blog is deliciously happy to me so I'm glad you have returned!

I love love love Jillyns reunion idea..What do ya say?!? Mel

Ramsey said...

Love reading your blog! So glad to see you back in action! Please include me on your 'private' list... ramsey93@msn.com

mort said...

Oh please oh please let me blogstalk you! Oh and Abby wrote her Christmas list last night and having Whitney over to play was on the list. I am a pathetic mother!
tjmortimer@msn.com
joan