Dad, what is a Deea?
Cause when we order a Case-of-Dea's (Quesadilla), I don't know what a Deea is.
Mom, have you ever seen a Jackalope in real life?
--No, Wy I don't think I have.
Mom, I am DYING to see a Jackalope. One with a great big rack. Maybe we can go to PetCo and see if they have one.
--(Seriously hiding my face so the belly laugh is not visible)
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
5 comments:
Ah, I LOVE it!
When you pick up your jackalope at costco don't forget Jackalope Food and wee wee pads in case it wets!
A big rack huh! If he only knew what he was saying. I'm dying really I am!
Hey there Janae! I found your blog through Cami's. Fun to read! Good job. Walker is the only one I remember. Cute family picture. It looks like a Bobbi photo shoot. I have a blog too, if I get your email I can invite ya!
So glad I didn't have to hide my belly laugh. I had to read it out loud to my husband and have another big laugh. He's one funny kid!!!
Post a Comment