The 1st Annual Rotten Apple Toss! Hope nothing illegal was performed.
Mushy apples
1. Are biodegradable.
2. Great for the birds that should be south for the winter.
3. Are so fun to toss into the gully
4. Are so fun to toss into the gully
5. Are fun to re-toss into the gully if they didn't make it over the fence.
If we did anything that is against the law, as my mom always says, it sometimes is easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission!
Wes enjoying the festivities in the warmth of his own house and sogginess of his wet diaper. (Please don't call child protection!)
6 comments:
AWEsome way to have fun with raisin-y apples. I wish I hadn't just thrown out a small arsenal recently!
Miss you! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I love that picture of Wes. That's so like Peri! If anyone calls child protection, they'll call me in too and we can be in together.
Love wyatt using a wheeled object as a stool :) My kids do that...as soon as it rolls out from underneath them they learn!
I hadn't heard about this tradition until now... love it, would like to try it, but don't think the Dixon's would appreciate us throwing sour apples into their backyard! I love your private backyard, so great! :)
You have a gift of describing your life... so fun and funny andn accurate all at the same time! You should write book of memoires and try to publish it. it's your million dollar idea and you totally could do it!!!
Post a Comment