Take a Chill (it really wasn't that bad after they fell asleep in sacrament)
Crack a Pepsi (Diet Pepsi that is)
And Refresh Everything!!! (Along with a little chocolate---So So Sorry W.of W.)
Enjoy our favorite Super Bowl Commercial and figure out what I might be talking about!
Way to go Pepsuber! I am relaxed!
Happy Halloween!
13 years ago
4 comments:
OKAY! Now I know what you guys were talking about. That is hilarious. Are you sponsored by Pepsi? No!... well, maybe. Looks like we definitely missed out by NOT watching the commercials.
I am literally dying I'm laughing so hard. This music will be in my head the rest of the day (kind of like the smell of that sour milk! ha ha private joke!) And the fact that the McGyver (misspelled I know!) guy is on there...priceless!
I totally missed the super bowl so thanks for giving me the highlight! I'm a diet coke girl but I can still relate!!!
So funny! Jonathan and I loved that commercial, and then they replayed it on SNL a few times, it was great. My sisters and I watched McGyver all the time when we were little so I get a kick out of those parodies. 4 weeks until we come to Idaho!
Post a Comment